2018 Phil Naut Award
Amanda Daniels received this year's Phil Naut Award.
Qualifications for this award include being a current associate member in good standing of PTEC, demonstrating a valued contribution to the education of pharmacy technicians, attending at least one annual meeting in the last three yars, demonstrating their commitment to Pharmacy Technician education through participation in PTEC activities, such as contributing resoures to the PTEC blog or forum, participating on a PTEC committee, and being a speaker at the PTEC annual meeting.
- 2019 Phil Naut Award Goes to Kevin Hope!
- 2019 Roy Kemp Award Goes To Dr. Sarah Lawrence
- 2019-2020 PTEC Board Members
- 2018 Membership Special
- 2020 PTEC Annual Conference
- 2018 Roy Kemp Award
- 2018 - 2019 PTEC Board
- NABP Passes Resolution on Pharmacy Technician Education
- 2018 PTEC Annual Conference
- PTEC Announces a New Executive Director