2018 Roy Kemp Award
Anne LaVance received this year's Roy Kemp award.
Qualifications for this award include being a current active member in good standing of PTEC, have demonstrated a valued contribution to the education of pharmacy technicians, have attended at least three years, and have demonstrated their commmitment to pharmacy technician education through their participation in PTEC activities such as contribuing resources to the PTEC blog or forum, participate on a PTEC committee, and or be a speaker at the PTEC annual meeting. She was quite surprised. She said, "I am honored...It is overwhelming to be recognized by my peers with such an honor."
- 2018 Membership Special
- 2019 PTEC Annual Conference
- 2018 Phil Naut Award
- 2018 - 2019 PTEC Board
- NABP Passes Resolution on Pharmacy Technician Education
- 2018 PTEC Annual Conference
- PTEC Announces a New Executive Director
- Celebrating Pharmacy and You
- 2017 PTEC Conference Information
- 2017 Technician Educator of the Year