2018 Roy Kemp Award
Anne LaVance received this year's Roy Kemp award.
Qualifications for this award include being a current active member in good standing of PTEC, have demonstrated a valued contribution to the education of pharmacy technicians, have attended at least three years, and have demonstrated their commmitment to pharmacy technician education through their participation in PTEC activities such as contribuing resources to the PTEC blog or forum, participate on a PTEC committee, and or be a speaker at the PTEC annual meeting. She was quite surprised. She said, "I am honored...It is overwhelming to be recognized by my peers with such an honor."
- Call for Presentations - 2020 Conference
- Call for Exhibitors - 2020 Annual Conference
- January 1, 2020- PTEC Annual Membership Dues Increase to $100
- 2020 Conference Registration forms are posted!
- 2019 Phil Naut Award Goes to Kevin Hope!
- 2019 Roy Kemp Award Goes To Dr. Sarah Lawrence
- 2019-2020 PTEC Board Members
- 2018 Membership Special
- 2020 PTEC Annual Conference
- 2018 Phil Naut Award