January 1, 2020- PTEC Annual Membership Dues Increase to $100
Thank you for being a member of PTEC. We value your membership and participation in our organization. In the past few years, we have attempted to streamline our operations and improve our opportunities for members. We have become more efficient, but find that the costs associated with hosting the annual conference, improving our website, and offering new opportunities have increased. Therefore, we have made the decision to increase our annual dues to $100/year for new and renewing members. This dues increase was carefully considered by the Board of Directors, and in an effort to keep other costs low, this change was determined to be the most equal among all members and the least disruptive financially.
Again, we value your membership in PTEC and all that you do for pharmacy technician education. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to any member of the Board of Directors.
- Call for Presentations - 2020 Conference
- Call for Exhibitors - 2020 Annual Conference
- 2020 Conference Registration forms are posted!
- 2019 Phil Naut Award Goes to Kevin Hope!
- 2019 Roy Kemp Award Goes To Dr. Sarah Lawrence
- 2019-2020 PTEC Board Members
- 2018 Membership Special
- 2020 PTEC Annual Conference
- 2018 Phil Naut Award
- 2018 Roy Kemp Award